A training course has been provided on Udemy.
- An Introduction to Iridium, an Open Source Selenium and Cucumber Testing Tool
- How to Capture Network Transactions With Iridium
- CI Testing With Iridium and PhantomJS
- Running Iridium Scripts in Firefox With Jenkins
- Modifying Network Requests With Iridium
- Security Testing With ZAP and Iridium
- Integration Testing With Iridium
- Verifying Page Content and Styles With Iridium
- Taking the Pain Out of Writing Iridium Test Scripts
- Extending Iridium With Custom Step Definitions
- Dead Link Checking With Iridium
- Sharing Scenarios in Iridium Test Scripts
- Why You May Not Need (or Even Want) to Use Page Objects With Your Webdriver Tests
- Are Cucumber Features and Scenarios to be Taken Literally?
- Introducing PICQT for Writing Cucumber Tests With Iridium